The Diploma of Marketing is delivered by expert trainers in one of three delivery methods: online, classroom, or blended.
Online Learning Format
The online training program provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 9 month period with one unit of competency expected to be completed each month.
Our classroom delivery requires attendance at 9 x full day (9am-4pm) face-to-face workshops scheduled across a 9 month period with one unit of competency completed each month. This format allows participants sufficient time between and after workshops to undertake self-directed learning, assignments, and out-of-class assessment. Workshops engage participants in active discussion, problem-solving exercises, networking opportunities, and presentations related to identifying and performing the key tasks of a contemporary WH&S professional. The location of classroom training is typically delivered institutionally.
Blended Classroom/Online Format
The blended training format is scheduled over a 9 month period with one unit of competency completed each month. There are typically 4 x full day (9am – 4pm) face to face workshops scheduled during the 9 month period.
All core units in BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety or equivalent competencies:
- BSBWHS402A Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403A Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404A Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405A Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406A Assist with responding to incidents
Recognition Of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is available for each Unit of Competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.
A student is deemed competent when all relevant evidence is gathered. Upskilled is receptive to evidence gathered from a variety of sources including our own assessment processes. Upskilled assessment processes include:
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates and attendance at classroom sessions/monthly webinars as required.
All students will be provided with Smallprint Learner guides (online and/or hardcopy) for each unit of competency.
- Access to fully customised online learning platfrom, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Help desk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Webinars - both live and recorded sessions
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program