Choosing your ideal career path - and finding the educational options that will put you on it - is stressful. Is full-time study the right fit for you? Can you afford it? Will you get the marks you need for uni? Do you even want to go? All questions you're probably asking yourself in the lead up to completing high school.
Earn and Learn
Increasingly, tomorrow's professionals are choosing to launch careers sooner, building vital workplace skill sets at the earliest opportunity while balancing work and study on their own terms. It's an approach that sidesteps the common graduate predicament of being overqualified on paper and under-prepared in terms of real world experience. It is also demonstrated proof of a quality that employers clamour for: initiative.
Upskilled simplifies the decision-making process with a range of flexible study options that make it easy to combine work and study. Our qualifications require attendance at 7 full-day workshops across 9 months of a 12 month program, leaving you free to build competencies in the place you'll need them: the workplace. In concert with self-directed learning, assessments, and assignment work, Upskilled workshops provide a flexible yet highly effective way to learn while you earn. Alternatively, for even greater convenience, you can take advantage of our innovative e-Learning packages and complete our qualifications online.
'Earn and Learn' is a proven career accelerator, with school leavers investing in their employability on simultaneous fronts. Those who want a tertiary education experience typically take advantage of Upskilled's Pathways to University, where they again find themselves ahead of the curve, having previously succeeded in balancing career and professional training.
Benefits of studying at Upskilled
- As a Registered Training Organisation, Upskilled's qualifications are all nationally accredited
- No formal entry requirements
- Credit Transfer agreements with leading Australian universities
- Experiential learning - the skills you acquire with Upskilled have an immediate positive impact on your productivity and workplace effectiveness
- A professional qualification at certificate or diploma level earned after just 7 x full day workshops
- No need to travel long distances - Upskilled has over 70 training locations across Australia
Find out more