Upskilled exists to provide superior professional training in ways that enhance the overall educational experience. It is a philosophy that informs each of our three delivery modes, supporting participants in their pursuit of a valuable qualification on their terms.
Online Training - Content Meets Innovative Delivery
Upskilled specialises in professional training delievered online via our customised range of online learning solutions. Designed by Upskilled trainers working in close conjunction with ICT specialists, our online learning platform, MyUpskilled, is a unique tool that emphasises the latest interactive possibilities of training in the online environment. The MyUpskilled Learning Management System (LMS) portal has been especially developed to offer the best learning environment in a traditional sense as well as providing the very latest in technological upgrades and internet based learning aids.
Online learning represents a genuine evolution of older distance education models by virtue of in-built innovations that facilitate real educational exchange between participants and assessors.
Partnering with Upskilled, individuals can invest in their vocational expertise with the click of a button, with unprecedented freedom to do it their way.
- Access to all learning materials
- Regular webinars - both live and recorded sessions
- Unlimited access to the Lynda.com video training library
- Video training resources
- Powerpoint resources
- Reading materials
- Access to assessments and ability to submit online
- Discussion boards and forums providing you with the ability to interact with trainers and other students
- Regular contact with your dedicated trainer via email, telephone and/or
- MyUpskilled communication tools
- Access to a Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Access to the Student Support Services (Help desk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of MyUpskilled as well as any administration enquiries
The benefits of Online Leaning with Upskilled:
- Immediate start
- Study at your own pace
- Individual assessor provides support for every participant
- Access to assessment results and detailed feedback
- All qualifications are nationally recognised
- Many courses are VET FEE-HELP enabled, allowing you to study now, pay later
Upskilled's commitment to maximising participant access has made it one of the few genuinely national RTOs now operating in Australia. We have conducted course sessions in every state and territory around Australia. Due to the increasing demand for online learning, the number of face-to-face workshops has decreased significantly over recent months, however we are still able to offer our unique classroom format for minimum class sizes of 10 in any location around Australia.
Our interactive workshops are led by dedicated trainers, held in quality venues, and driven by industry-best learning materials. Our classroom delivery is unique, in that participants need only attend a number of workshops, scheduled across a 12 month program. This allows Upskilled participants to get the benefits of classroom learning without compromising their work or life commitments. Workshops involve participants in active discussion, problem-solving exercises, networking opportunities, and presentations. Between workshops, participants have sufficient time to undertake self-directed learning, assignments, and out-of-class assessments.
Onsite Options - Upskilled Comes To Your Workplace
Upskilled is always pleased to explore onsite options for the delivery of training courses. Where participant numbers and client facilities make workshopping viable, our specialist trainers enjoy the opportunity to present and conduct training in an organisational setting where the training will inevitably be applied. Upskilled has a wide experience of onsite training in a number of businesses types across many industry sectors. To find out more about onsite options, contact an Upskilled Education Manager today.