Upskilled is proud to be a Skills for All training provider
Skills for All is a South Australian Government initiative that is changing the way vocational education and training is funded in South Australia. From July 2012, most South Australians will be eligible for government funded training places through Upskilled. There will be unprecedented opportunities to gain more qualifications, many at low or no cost.
These courses are funded through the Government of South Australia’s Skills for All initiative and are offered by Upskilled:
Information Technology Courses
In order to access this funding you will need to verify your eligibility with Upskilled prior to enrolling.
You will be eligible for a government funded training place if, at the time of enrolment, you either reside or work in South Australia, and you are:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- A permanent Australian resident; or
- The holder of a state sponsored visa on a pathway to permanent residency
- Aged 16 years or over and not enrolled in school; or
- An apprentice or trainee
What government funded training is available to me?
The number and type of government funded training courses available to you will depend on your employment status and highest qualification when you enrol.
Download the full Skills for All price list here
- Check your eligibility Here
- Complete Upskilled’s Application Form
- Download the Skills for All enrolment Information Here
- Upskilled will be in touch within 48 hours and issue you with a student agreement and student number
- Enrol in your course of choice with Upskilled.
To visit the Skills for All website click here.