The Open Training and Education Network, OTEN, is the largest provider of distance education and vocational training in Australia. OTEN is part of the award winning TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute, national winner of the 2010 Large Training Provider and 2011 Skills for Sustainability at the Australian Training Awards.
OTEN offers world-class distance education services and products to more than 60,000 students in over 200 TAFE NSW courses. These courses give our graduates nationally recognised qualifications through the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). These qualifications are highly valued by industry and the wider community both in Australia and internationally.
Upskilled is proud to partner with OTEN for a range of online Nationally Recognised Qualifications in the areas of Building and Construction, and Land and the Environment. Below is a list of qualifications we partner with OTEN to deliver:
- Certificate IV in Agriculture (AHC40110)
- Diploma of Landscape Design (AHC50610)
- Diploma of Agriculture (AHC50110)
- Diploma of Horticulture (AHC50410)
- Diploma of Conservation and Land Management (AHC51110)
- Diploma of Parks and Gardens Management (AHC50710)
- Diploma of Building Design (CPP50911)
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) (CPC50210)
- Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying (CPC60115)
Upskilled recruits prospective students on behalf of Open Training & Education Network (OTEN) (RTO Code: 90004). We offer our service at no expense to you as we receive our remuneration from our providers.
For further information on OTENS Terms and Conditions and Policies and Procedures pertaining to refund, complaints and appeals, training and assessment, support services and student rights and obligations see below