Management, Project Management
Alan Izadfar has experienced multiple fields in his 40 years of professional work, in the project, business and retail management sectors, both in Australia and abroad.
The projects that he carried out in Australia have included attaining a ISO 9000 series emblem, setting up industrial workshops and running them, managing a retail franchise, as well as setting up his own retail chain and operating it.
Alan joined the education sector a few years ago and has taught students from five continents in various colleges. He coordinated more than 30 trainers before joining other colleges to teach higher education. Alan’s entrepreneurial spirit has dedicated to Upskilled now.
His qualifications include:
- Online postgraduate study of building surveying with UWS at faculty of Math and Engineering
- Post graduate of Migration Law by Australian National University
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and management
- Advanced Diploma of Business Management
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV in TAE40110
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Management/ Engineering
- Masters in Industrial Management/ Engineering