Administration & Business, Project Management, Retail, Workplace Health and Safety
Keith Mogford’s extensive business background has exceeded 25 years of experience in the education, training, and business management sectors.
He has worked in a training and development role for Minolta UK in the UK and Germany, Canon Australia’s marketing and project management division, and as a regional manager for one of the largest group training companies in Australia.
Keith joined Upskilled in 2011 and is still active in shaping and servicing organisations to sustain and grow business skills and knowledge through training, education, guidance, and mentoring.
His qualifications include:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- Diploma of Project Management
- Diploma of Leadership & Management (RPL)
- Diploma of Management
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Front line Management
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
- Certificate IV in Occupation Health and Safety
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate III in Business Administration