Accounting & Finance, Administration & Business, Management
Vanessa has over 20 years of experience in corporate finance, management, commercial, auditing, project and fixed asset accounting in Australia, New Zealand and India. She has worked in organisations such as the Ku-ring-gai Council, Department of Housing, Optus, Foxtel, Australian Broadcasting Corporation and Dow Chemicals as a management/financial accountant, commercial analyst, asset and production accountant. She also does adhoc tax and accounting work with PKM Tax Professionals.
Vanessa’s areas of expertise are delivering accounting conceptual training to students to enable them to secure internships; and the progressive transition to university.
Her qualifications include:
- Master of Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Economics)
- CPA member (Associate Level)
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- SAP FICO Functional Consultant Certification
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment