This Double Diploma of Business will provide you with both the Diploma of Business and Advanced Diploma of Business upon completion. This program will provide you with the Advanced skills required for a successful career as a business professional.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Double Diploma of Business (BSB50215/BSB60215) – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Gain a valuable double qualification in Business. The Diploma component is a practical course where students cover business skills relevant to a variety of organisational functions. This course leads into the Advanced Diploma of Business, which is aimed at those with significant theoretical knowledge of business and would like to develop that further.
Online Learning offers participants a unique combination of e-learning methodologies that are fully supported and highly integrated:
- Study when it suits – with no set class timetable, you can study when and where you like, tailoring your education to suit lifestyle, family, and employment commitments
- Personal support – you'll be guided through your studies via an interactive, web-based educational experience. Our participants receive the same high level of support as an on-campus student, maximising chances of success
- Structured learning – regular timed intakes mean you can look forward to a structured learning environment. This ensures continuous progression via the benefits of flexible Online Learning
- Full access to resources – detailed course materials, student email, forums, live chat, recorded lectures, quizzes and assessments, links to external resource materials and videos.
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
- Gain access to the Upskilled Talent Community to help you find a job
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
This course is delivered online over a period of 12-18 months.
Graduates of this program will receive the nationally accredited awards: BSB50215 Diploma of Business AND BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business.
Applicants will need to show they meet one of the following entry criteria:
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent; OR
- A Certificate IV; OR
- Demonstrated skills acquired through work experience; OR
Students will be required to have regular access to a computer and internet access to complete this course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you have studied previously or have work experience that relates directly to your course, you may be exempt from a component/s of your course through recognition of prior learning (RPL). If you think you may be eligible for RPL you should first familiarise yourself with the Course Credit Policy and Procedure (Recognition of Prior Learning) and complete an Application to apply for RPL assessment.
The Double Diploma of Business consists of 18 Units of Competency, as identified in the Business Services Training Package. All units must be successfully completed to attain both the Advanced Diploma of Management and Advanced Diploma of Business.
|Business Communication Skills||Write persuasive copy|
|Market Evaluation||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
|Human Resources Services||Manage human resources services|
|Marketing Essentials||Establish and adjust the marketing mix|
|HR Policy||Manage recruitment selection and induction processes|
|Market Trends||Interpret market trends and developments|
|Project Management||Undertake project work|
|Information Management Systems||Manage an information or knowledge management system|
|Manage Change||Manage organisational change|
|Marketing Objectives||Develop organisational marketing objectives|
|Manage Knowledge and Information||Manage knowledge and information|
|Strategic Management||Develop and implement strategic plans|
|Manage HR Strategic Planning||Manage human resources strategic planning|
|Manage Finances||Manage finances|
|Develop Marketing Plan||Develop a marketing plan|
|Organisational Leadership||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|Accounting for Managers||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|Effective Corporate Communication||Use complex workplace communication strategies|
The qualification is suited to the needs of individuals who are keen to develop significant theoretical business skills and knowledge in order to create further educational or employment opportunities.
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- senior administrator
- senior executive.
Flexible Payment Options
Upskilled offers three flexible payment options for our students. Enquire now for more information on payment methods and government funding.
Save 15% ($1,532) when paying upfront through Upskilled.
Total course cost: $8,683
Interest free payments
No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months with ZipMoney. Get started for just $62 a week.
Total course cost: $10,215
No government funding available