Students will learn to integrate sustainability in the planning and design of ICT projects. Managing improvements and leading applied research in ICT sustainability will also be focal points of training. With this qualification, individuals will be able to find employment opportunities as a sustainability consultant, project manager, technology specialist, and more – all within an ICT context.
This course uses a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral, and trainer-developed materials.
The course is conducted over a 12 month period; within a self-paced online learning environment. Upskilled uses MyUpskilled to manage the delivery and assessment of your course. This means you can learn at your own pace.
|Vendor Neutral Courses
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Business Analyst Insights
- Applied Research
- Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Leading Change
- Project Management
- ITIL – ISO 20000
- Change Management
- Sustainability Integration
Students will need access to a computer, and the internet, and have basic computing skills. A Language Literacy and Numeracy skills assessment may be required before enrolment can be confirmed.
Entry into this qualification is limited to those who have:
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments such as Information Technology or Administration and Business
- Successfully completion of Bachelor, Diploma, or Advanced Diploma qualification in a related field of study
Upskilled courses include specialised learning materials, and access to:
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Rewards Program
- Student Support services
- your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- video content access via:
Recognition of Prior Learning / Credit Transfer
Work experience or formal qualifications you have may count towards your course. If you have previously undertaken study at a recognised institution or have some relevant work experience, you might gain credit towards specific units in a course; shortening the time you have to study. You can send your application for Credit Transfer or RPL
during the enrolment process.
Upskilled takes evidence gathered from a variety of sources to deem a student as competent. Assessment processes might include some or all of the following:
- Recognition of Prior Learning and/or credit transfer
- summative and formative assignments
- written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- scenarios and/or case studies
- written/oral questions
- regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates, and attendance at monthly webinars as required.