The Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management provides participants with the necessary skills and knowledge required to manage business specific strategy for the analysis, implantation and integration of Information and Communication Technologies. These processes and strategies are developed in order to achieve organisation and strategic goals of businesses.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management (ICT80115) – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
The program has been created with a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral and trainer developed materials. Vendor training is recognised internationally as an industry benchmark for product specific training. Upskilled uses an online Learning Management System to manage the delivery and assessment of learning resources. The program is conducted over an 8 month period through a blended learning approach of teacher-led workshops or webinars, distance education, and online materials.
- Microsoft Academy Designing virtualization on Windows Server
- Microsoft Academy The Microsoft Hybrid Cloud: Best Practices Guidance
- Microsoft Academy Microsoft Private Cloud
- Microsoft Academy Private Cloud Computing and Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Academy Hybrid Cloud Workloads: Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Microsoft Academy Private Cloud Training: Service Delivery and Automation
- Microsoft Academy Windows Azure Security Overview
Vendor Neutral Courses
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Business Analyst Insights
- Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Project Management
- ITIL – ISO 20000
- Up and Running with Google Cloud Platform
- Change Management
- Sustainability Integration
* Vendor exams are not included in the Upskilled course
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however the preferred pathway for candidates include:
- Successful completion of any ICT Diploma or Advanced Diploma OR
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior information technology and systems roles, including analyst or designer.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Participants often come with experience in one or more ICT competencies, vocationally acquired from a range of sources (both formal and otherwise). Upskilled acknowledges the validity of such experience and encourages candidates to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning where applicable. Upskilled's RPL Calculator is a guide to initial RPL standing, although participants are sometimes entitled to further RPL as enrolment progresses.
Assessment is summative and formative with set assignments, project work, and questionnaires.
Upskilled Information Technology courses include detailed learning materials, assessments, online trainer support and upon successful completion, certification for ICT80115 Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management.
IT students also have access to Pluralsight's online training library, a comprehensive online video training library delivered by those in the industry. The content is accessible 24/7 so you can study and further your skills whenever it suits you.
This qualification utilises many and varied types of learning materials and assessments. These resources are managed and provided through Upskilled’s Learning Management System, MyUpskilled. Access to a Microsoft based Personal Computer and an internet connection is required to complete any Upskilled IT qualification that utilises Microsoft Academy Courses.
The program is broken into 4 logical clusters of training within the broad category of ICT systems: 1/ Facilitate Business Analysis; 2/ Manage IT Services; 3/ Integrating Sustainability in IT Planning and Design Projects; and 4/ Develop Cloud Computing Strategies for a Business
|ICTICT809||Facilitate business analysis|
|ICTSUS802||Conduct a business case study for integrating sustainability in ICT planning and design projects|
|ICTICT814||Develop cloud computing strategies for a business|
|ICTICT813||Manage ICT services|
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Information systems manager
- Information technology director
- Chief information officer
- Senior infrastructure delivery manager
- Information technology manager
- Service delivery manager.
Pathways from the qualification include:
Other relevant higher education sector qualifications or tertiary education qualifications.
For information about Pathways to University, click here.
Flexible Payment Options
Upskilled offers three flexible payment options for our students. Enquire now for more information on payment methods and government funding.
Save 15% ($1,365) when paying upfront through Upskilled.
Total course cost: $7,725
Interest free payments
No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months with ZipMoney. Get started for just $88 a week.
Total course cost: $9,090
No government funding available