The Graduate Certificate in Information Technology and Strategic Management provides participants with the necessary skills and knowledge required to manage business specific strategy for the analysis, implantation and integration of Information and Communication Technologies. These processes and strategies are developed in order to achieve organisation and strategic goals of businesses.
This course covers 4 units of competency
This course is delivered online
Locations & Dates
Start when you're ready
The program has been created with a blend of vendor specific, vendor neutral and trainer developed materials. Vendor training is recognised internationally as an industry benchmark for product specific training. Upskilled uses an online Learning Management System to manage the delivery and assessment of learning resources. The program is conducted over an 8 month period through a blended learning approach of teacher-led workshops or webinars, distance education, and online materials.
||Vendor Neutral Courses
- Microsoft Academy Designing virtualization on Windows Server
- Microsoft Academy The Microsoft Hybrid Cloud: Best Practices Guidance
- Microsoft Academy Microsoft Private Cloud
- Microsoft Academy Private Cloud Computing and Infrastructure Management
- Microsoft Academy Hybrid Cloud Workloads: Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Microsoft Academy Private Cloud Training: Service Delivery and Automation
- Microsoft Academy Windows Azure Security Overview
- Business Analysis Fundamentals
- Business Analyst Insights
- Management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Project Management
- ITIL – ISO 20000
- Up and Running with Google Cloud Platform
- Change Management
- Sustainability Integration
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, however the preferred pathway for candidates include:
- Successful completion of any ICT Diploma or Advanced Diploma OR
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments in senior information technology and systems roles, including analyst or designer.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Participants often come with experience in one or more ICT competencies, vocationally acquired from a range of sources (both formal and otherwise). Upskilled acknowledges the validity of such experience and encourages candidates to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning where applicable. Upskilled's RPL Calculator is a guide to initial RPL standing, although participants are sometimes entitled to further RPL as enrolment progresses.
Assessment is summative and formative with set assignments, project work, and questionnaires.
Upskilled Information Technology courses include detailed learning materials, assessments, online trainer support, and certification upon successful completion.
IT students also have access to Pluralsight's online training library, a comprehensive online video training library delivered by those in the industry. The content is accessible 24/7 so you can study and further your skills whenever it suits you.
This qualification utilises many and varied types of learning materials and assessments. These resources are managed and provided through Upskilled’s Learning Management System, MyUpskilled. Access to a Microsoft based Personal Computer and an internet connection is required to complete any Upskilled IT qualification that utilises Microsoft Academy Courses.
Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Information systems manager
- Information technology director
- Chief information officer
- Senior infrastructure delivery manager
- Information technology manager
- Service delivery manager.
Pathways from the qualification include:
Other relevant higher education sector qualifications or tertiary education qualifications.
For information about Pathways to University, click here.
Price and Payment Options
Option 1 – Save 15%
Save 15% ($1,365) when paying upfront. Total course cost: $7,725
Option 2 - 24 Month Interest-free payment plan
No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months. Get started for just $88 a week! Total course cost: $9,090
Upskilled has teamed up with zipMoney to offer you flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly interest free payment plans, allowing you start studying now without the financial burden! Applications for Zip Money literally only take a few minutes! Find out more about ZipMoney.
Terms and Conditions Apply