The globalised world is becoming increasingly dependant on logistics to allow trade, travel and e-commerce to be carried out efficiently. Working within this integral industry will see you ride a very dynamic career with work days that are as meticulously planned as they are blisteringly fast.
This Certificate III qualification in Logistics covers the foundations of logistics functions and will set you up with the required training and knowledge through 13 comprehensive units of competency.
The online training program is our most popular delivery method and provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 12 month period with assessments expected to be completed each month.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
Customise Your Course
You can also customise your course to suit your specific job related needs. The following units can be substituted into your course outline upon request:
- TTLIU2012 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- TLIA3016 Use inventory systems to organise stock control
- TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedures
- TLIK2010 Use info technology devices in the workplace
- TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift*
- TLILIC2002 Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck*
*These units involve Forklift operation and have a licensing requirement. If these units are selected, then the training delivery, assessment and issuing of associated forklift licenses will be managed by one of Upskilled’s accredited training partners, in accordance with any and all RTO compliance and licensing requirements.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
This qualification is suited to participants who possess a sufficient grasp of the English language, adequate levels of intelligence, and appropriate attitude and motivation to enable them to undertake the rigours of a qualification.
Recognition Of Prior Learning (RPL)
RPL is available for each Unit of Competency based on relevant workplace experience, formal training, or other expertise. To apply for RPL, please submit documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors.
A student is deemed competent when all relevant evidence is gathered. Upskilled is receptive to evidence gathered from a variety of sources including our own assessment processes. Upskilled assessment processes include:
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates and attendance at classroom sessions/monthly webinars as required.