By delivering two advanced diplomas in the time frame normally required to earn one, the Dual Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management and Business can supercharge your CV credentials.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Dual Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management/Advanced Diploma of Business (BSB61015/BSB60215) – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
This dual qualification includes highly involved management topics such as emerging business opportunities and organisational change. These are integrated with business-focused subjects including information management, strategic planning, and human resource management. The result is a comprehensive offering that develops working expertise across both of these complementary disciplines.
Online Learning offers participants a unique combination of e-learning methodologies that are fully supported and highly integrated:
- Study when it suits – with no set class timetable, you can study when and where you like, tailoring your education to suit lifestyle, family, and employment commitments
- Personal support – you'll be guided through your studies via an interactive, web-based educational experience. Our participants receive the same high level of support as an on-campus student, maximising chances of success
- Structured learning – regular timed intakes mean you can look forward to a structured learning environment. This ensures continuous progression via the benefits of flexible Online Learning
- Full access to resources – detailed course materials, student email, forums, live chat, recorded lectures, quizzes and assessments, links to external resource materials and videos.
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
This course is delivered online over a duration of 12-18 months.
Graduates of this program will receive the nationally accredited awards BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management and BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business.
Applicants need to demonstrate they meet one of the following entry criteria:
- Completion of a relevant diploma (eg, Diploma of Business)
- Substantial relevant work experience. Applicants should have at least two years of relevant work experience, and provide at least two business referees to verify employment and tasks undertaken.
Students will be required to have regular access to a computer and internet access to complete this course.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
If you have studied previously, or have work experience that relates directly to your course, you may be exempt from one or more course components through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). If you feel you may be eligible for RPL, the first step is to familiarise yourself with the Course Credit Policy & Procedure (Recognition of Prior Learning) and complete an Application for RPL Assessment.
The Dual Advanced Diploma of Leadership & Management and Business consists of 14 Units of Competency, as identified in the Business Services Training Package. All units must be successfully completed to attain both the Advanced Diploma of Management and Advanced Diploma of Business. Below is an outline of the subjects included. For a full breakdown of all Units of Competency please contact our Education Managers.
|BSBMGT605||Provide leadership across the organisation
|ICAICT606||Develop communities of practice|
|BSBMGT608||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|PSPGOV602B||Establish and maintain strategic networks|
|BSBMGT617||Develop and implement a business plan|
Develop and implement strategic plans
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBSUS501||Develop a workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisational development|
|BSBCUE604||Develop and maintain a service level strategy|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
The dual diploma delivers a high degree of flexibility in terms of career path progression. It is specifically designed for business professionals transitioning into leadership roles with responsibility for teams, and for those charged with executive implementation of strategic objectives across multiple business functions.
Positions to pursue include:
- Area Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager
- Senior Administrator
- Senior Executive
Flexible Payment Options
Upskilled offers three flexible payment options for our students. Enquire now for more information on payment methods and government funding.
Save 15% ($1,462) when paying upfront through Upskilled.
Total course cost: $8,288
Interest free payments
No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months with ZipMoney. Get started for just $93.75 a week.
Total course cost: $9,750
No government funding available