Help promote or maintain ongoing diversity initiatives within a business or organisation with the Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity and ensure an inclusive environment exists for all employees.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity (BSB80315) – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity is perfect for those already in a management or leadership position with a business or organisation and/or where you are responsible for the training and improvement of staff and/or functioning within a human resources or talent solutions capacity.
It covers the competencies and nuances of using discretion and judgement in a leadership capacity to create an open and welcoming working environment.
Ensuring the inclusivity of a team or organization is key to the outcomes of this qualification and as such, successful graduates are well trained and educated to enact change or maintain continuous diversity development.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
The online training program is our most popular delivery method and provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 12 month period with units of competency expected to be completed at regular intervals.
Classroom and Blended delivery formats are also available, but subject to minimum numbers. Please contact our Education managers to find out more about our face-to-face options.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have previously undertaken tertiary study at a recognised institution or even have some relevant work experience, you may be exempted from specific units in a course. Application for Credit Transfer or RPL must be submitted prior to enrolment, or along with your Enrolment Form. Please note that you will not be able to apply for CT or RPL after admission and enrolment into a course.
A student is deemed competent when all relevant evidence is gathered. Upskilled is receptive to evidence gathered from a variety of sources including our own assessment processes. Upskilled assessment processes include:
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates and attendance at classroom sessions/monthly webinars as required.
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership Diversity consists of 4 Units of Competency, as identified in the National Business Services Training Package. All units must be successfully completed to attain the Graduate Certificate.
|BSBLDR804||Influence and shape diversity management|
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBDIV802||Conduct strategic planning for diversity learning practices|
|BSBDIV801||Conduct strategic diversity workforce planning|
Successful graduates of this course are well placed to pursue management positions with focus on diversity or furthering a corporations diversity in an array of industries and sectors. This qualification is also suited to those in the HR Professional looking to specialise in the area of leadership diversity. Related occupations include:
- Human Resources Director
- Human Resources General Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Managing Director
Flexible Payment Options
Upskilled offers three flexible payment options for our students. Enquire now for more information on payment methods and government funding.
Save 15% ($1,365) when paying upfront through Upskilled.
Total course cost: $7,725
Interest free payments
No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months with ZipMoney. Get started for just $88 a week.
Total course cost: $9,090
No government funding available