The Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) is tailor made for existing Learning Managers that wish to further develop, or formalise their skills by gaining a Graduate Certificate. A valuable qualification to have, the graduate certificate will not only cap off your professional experience but also help add high-level management skills that will enable you to add further feathers to your cap. Learn how to manage and drive the learning needs of an education institute or corporate enterprise in an executive environment and achieve those career goals.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning) (BSB80515) – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
This qualification provides an all encompassing and rigorous education and training in executive learning management and leadership competencies. Successful graduates are geared towards enacting their new found knowledge and skills in a high-level leadership and management environment to help an entity meet their organisational learning needs. What's more, the Graduate Certificate will seal the deal on your past professional experience with a formal qualification.
This course is aimed at those already working in the management team of an organisation that would like to formalise their executive experience and build on their existing wealth of knowledge to help push forward not only the organisation they work for but also their own personal career goals.
The course is delivered online by expert trainers through our tailor-made online learning platform, MyUpskilled.
Online Learning offers participants a unique combination of e-learning methodologies that are fully supported and highly integrated:
- Study when it suits – with no set class timetable, you can study when and where you like, tailoring your education to suit lifestyle, family, and employment commitments
- Personal support – you'll be guided through your studies via an interactive, web-based educational experience. Our participants receive the same high level of support as an on-campus student, maximising chances of success
- Structured learning – regular timed intakes mean you can look forward to a structured learning environment. This ensures continuous progression via the benefits of flexible Online Learning
- Full access to resources – detailed course materials, student email, forums, live chat, recorded lectures, quizzes and assessments, links to external resource materials and videos.
- Access to Upskilled's Student Rewards Program
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
The online training program is our most popular delivery method and provides access to a fully customised e-learning environment, MyUpskilled. MyUpskilled includes powerpoint resources, reading materials, discussion boards, forums, access to assessments, resources, videos (including access to the Lynda.com video training library) and blogs. The course is conducted over a 12 month period with units of competency expected to be completed at regular intervals.
Classroom and Blended delivery formats are also available, but subject to minimum numbers. Please contact our Education managers to find out more about our face-to-face options.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have previously undertaken tertiary study at a recognised institution or even have some relevant work experience, you may be exempted from specific units in a course. Application for Credit Transfer or RPL must be submitted prior to enrolment, or along with your Enrolment Form. Please note that you will not be able to apply for CT or RPL after admission and enrolment into a course.
A student is deemed competent when all relevant evidence is gathered. Upskilled is receptive to evidence gathered from a variety of sources including our own assessment processes. Upskilled assessment processes include:
- Recognition of Prior Learning/Credit Transfer
- Written/Oral Questions
- Written reports/Portfolio Assessments
- Scenarios/Case Studies
Regular training and assessment contact will be maintained by Upskilled in conjunction with the participant and their employer (where applicable). Critical dates during the program will be identified for participants to ensure compliance to assessment due dates and attendance at classroom sessions/monthly webinars as required.
The Graduate Diploma of Management covers 4 units of competency as outlined in the Business Services Training Package. All units are required to be completed in order to obtain the graduate certificate.
|BSBLDR801||Lead personal and strategic transformation|
|BSBLED802||Lead learning strategy implementation|
|TAELED803||Implement improved learning practice|
|BSBLED805||Plan and implement a mentoring program|
Successful graduates of this course are well placed to pursue executive learning management positions in an array of industries and sectors, particularly within an education institute or the education and training department of a corporate enterprise or multinational.
Flexible Payment Options
Upskilled offers three flexible payment options for our students. Enquire now for more information on payment methods and government funding.
Save 15% ($1,365) when paying upfront through Upskilled.
Total course cost: $7,725
Interest free payments
No deposit, no interest to pay for 24 months with ZipMoney. Get started for just $88 a week.
Total course cost: $9,090
No government funding available