Customer Relationship Management course provides extensive understanding of the development and importance of customer relationship management in a business. Through Upskilled’s Customer Relationship Management training, participants will learn the meaning and purpose of customer relationship management as an integral part of the business strategic direction.
After completing this course, students will be able to identify the areas that need improvement, recommend solutions to enhance current strategies, process and procedures in handling customers and set organizational objectives with customers’ stake as top priority. This Customer Relationship Management course is applicable and can be taken by any person dealing with customers, and those who would like to gain more knowledge in handling customers and developing benefits that will create and provide value to the customers.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Customer Relationship Management – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBCUS401B||Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies|
|BSBCUS402B||Address customer needs|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to
- Advise on customer service needs
- Assist customer to articulate needs
- Satisfy complex customer needs
- Manage networks to ensure customer needs are addressed
- Support implementation of customer service strategies
- Evaluate and report on customer service
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB50207)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40507)
- Certificate IV In Frontline Management (BSB40807)
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (BSB41407)
- Certificate IV in Business Sales (BSB40610)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BSB40407)
- Certificate IV in Customer Contact (BSB40307)
- Certificate III in Customer Contact (BSB30211)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41007)
Incorporating the following units of competency
- BSBCUS401B Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402B Address customer needs
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$780 plus GST||N/A|