Addresses the skills and knowledge required to implement the organisation's continuous improvement systems and processes, actively encourage the team to participate in the process, monitor and review performance, and identify opportunities for further improvement.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Improvement and Innovation – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBMGT403A||Implement continuous improvement|
|BSBINN301A||Promote innovation in a team environment|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create opportunities to maximise innovation within a team
- Organise and agree effective ways of working within a team
- Model behaviour that supports innovation
- Support and guide colleagues
- Reflect on how the team is working
- Implement continuous improvement systems and processes within the workplace
- Monitor and review performance of implemented improvements
- Provide opportunities for further improvement within the workplace
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807)
- Diploma of Business (BSB50207)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50407)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40507)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Administration (BSB40407)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40207)
- Certificate III in Customer Contact (BSB30211)
- Certificate III in Business (BSB30110)
- Certificate IV in Customer Contact (BSB40307)
- Certificate IV in Occupation Health and Safety (BSB41407)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41007)
- BSBMGT403A Implement continuous improvement
- BSBINN301A Promote innovation in a team environment
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$780 plus GST||N/A|