Upskilled offers Introduction to Human Resources, a course designed to provide holistic overview of the role of Human Resource Management in the business environment. Human Resources course covers various ethical insights and ethical considerations for HR practitioners. Human Resources training participants will be introduced to business’ current trends, configurations and development in the labour market, labour global trends and how these factors integrate with theoretical and practical issues in Human Resources Management. Upskilled designed its intro to HR course to meet the needs of the business and management which can be applied across different industries. Concepts in linking the professional skills, human resource strategies and formulation of policies aligned with business goals and objectives, are some of the major topics delivered through this course.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Introduction to Human resources – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBHRM506A||Manage recruitment, selection, and induction processes|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to
- Research human resources functions and report on outcomes
- Review policy and procedures frameworks and apply /implement ethical frameworks
- Determine and develop job descriptions
- Plan for selection of candidates (advertising, scheduling of interviews etc.)
- Assess and select applicants (interviewing, reference checking, etc.)
- Appoint and induct successful candidates
- Review performance management infrastructure (position descriptions, performance appraisals, etc.)
- Promote performance management system
- Review performance management documentation to establish trends or problem areas which require attention
- Diploma of Business (BSB50207)
- Diploma of Management (BSB51107)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41007)
- Certificate IV in Customer Contact (BSB40307)
- Certificate III in Customer Contact (BSB30211)
- BSBHRM401A Review Human Resources Functions
- BSBHRM402A Recruit, select, & induct staff
- BSBHRM403A Support performance management process
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$1,170 plus GST||N/A|