Introduction to Project Management course is designed to enhance an individual’s capability to work in a project-focused environment. This Project Management course covers basic topics such as planning and life cycles of projects, identifying the critical path towards completion and the how to efficiently and effectively accomplish every task in the cycle of a project.
Upskilled’s Online Project Management courses provide basic understanding and appreciation of project management and its underlying factors, such as the Project Overview Statement and the Work Breakdown Structure. Participants may take the project management online course or take the usual Introduction to Project Management training in classroom environment.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Introduction to Project Management – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBPMG522A||Undertake project work|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define projects (scope, stakeholders, responsibilities, reporting, etc.)
- Develop project plans
- Administer and monitor projects
- Prepare for meetings
- Conduct meetings
- Follow up meetings
- Finalise and review projects
- Diploma of Business (BSB50207)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50407)
- Diploma of Management (BSB51107)
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (BSB41407)
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management (BSB40807)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BSB40407)
- Certificate IV in Customer Contact (BSB40307)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40207)
- Certificate III in Customer Contact (BSB30211)
- BSBPMG510A Manage projects
- BSBADM502B Manage meetings
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$980 plus GST||$490 plus GST|