Addresses the skills and knowledge required to facilitate all aspects of teamwork within the organisation. It involves taking a leadership role in the development of team plans, leading and facilitating teamwork, and actively engaging with the management of the organisation; also, managing the performance of staff who report to participants directly. Development of key result areas, and key performance indicators and standards, coupled with regular and timely coaching and feedback.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Managing Team Performance – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBWOR502B||Ensure team effectiveness|
|BSBMGT502B||Manage people performance|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to
- Establish team performance plans
- Allocate work and assess performance
- Develop and facilitate team cohesion
- Provide feedback to staff
- Support team in identifying and resolving work performance problems
- Monitor and coach individuals with poor performance
- Communicate information from management to the team and vice versa
- Diploma of Management (BSB51107)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50407)
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety (BSB51307)
- BSBWOR502B Ensure team effectiveness
- BSBMGT502B Manage people performance
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$980 plus GST||$490 plus GST|