Addresses the skills and knowledge required to manage self-performance and professional development. Particular emphasis is given to setting and meeting priorities, analysing information, and using a range of strategies to develop further competence.
Sounds just like the course you're after? Speak with a career consultant to discover what it's like to study the Self-management and professional development – send us an enquiry and we'll get in touch.
Upskilled uses a customised online Learning Management System to manage the delivery of learning resources. The program is self paced and requires the participant to interact with the online learning materials and undertake a certain degree of self-directed learning.
Students are assigned a Trainer who will mark assessments and provide support throughout the course. Short courses which are assessed and map towards one of Upskilled’s qualifications will count as Credit Transfer towards that qualification. A Statement of Attainment will be issued after the successful completion of an Assessed Short Course.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this short course
|Unit Code||Unit Description|
|BSBWOR501B||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Establish your personal work goals
- Set and meet your own work priorities
- Develop and maintain your professional competence
- Diploma of Business (BSB50207)
- Diploma of Management (BSB51107)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50407)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40507)
- BSBWOR501B Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Choose between assessed and non-assessed options, paid as a single upfront payment
|$490 plus GST||N/A|