Through the subsidy, any business or Group Training Organisation that engages an Australian Apprentice between 5 October 2020 and 31 March 2022
. Employers of any size, industry or geographic location.
• Applies to all NEW EMPLOYEES.
• Or you can change employment arrangement of an exisiting worker from casual to either part-time or full-time.
• Or transfer an existing worker from part-time to full-time.
• Claim for 1 year from commencment of a Traineeship.
• The wage subsidy is available for up to 50% of an employees wages and a maximum of $7,000 per quarter per eligible Australian Employee.
.There is no cap on the number of eligible trainees/apprentices.
Disclaimer: Upskilled strives to ensure our website contains the most up-to-date information at all times. However, due to the limited and rapidly shifting nature of government funding availability, a course listed as qualifying for funding on our website may not have funded places available at the time of your enquiry. Upskilled cannot guarantee the availability of government funding for any course.
If the course you are interested in is not listed on our website, please contact us to discuss our other payment options.