Please note that there are a limited number of funded places available for the Skilled Capital ACT funding program.
Approved Upskilled qualifications under Skilled Capital ACT funding program
Community Services courses
||Skilled Capital student fee||Upskilled RRP
You may be eligible for a fee concession. Fee concessions are available to you if, at the start of your training, you hold a current and valid:
- Australian Government Health Care Card; or
- Australian Government Low Income Health care card; or
- Australian Government Pensioner Concession Card; or
- You can prove genuine hardship
Where the student is under 18 years of age, the concession rule will apply if the parent/ guardian holds one of the above cards. If you are eligible for a concession, your fee will be reduced by the lower of:
- 50% of our published Skilled Capital student fee; or
- the latest published maximum concession available for each Skilled Capital qualification, as listed on the Skills Canberra website.
Your Education Consultant will be able to determine your eligibility for a concession based on the information you provide in the enrolment pack and will advise if a course fee or part fee applies. If you wish to claim a fee waiver due to genuine financial hardship, please advise staff at enrolment. Please note that you will be required to provide a form of evidence confirming the hardship.
Disclaimer: Upskilled strives to ensure our website lists the most up-to-date information on available government subsidies. Due to the shifting nature of availability, we may not have government funding available for this course at this time. If no courses are listed above, please contact us to discuss other possible payment options.