Who is eligible for the Skills Checkpoint Program?
The Skills Checkpoint Program is open to people:
Check your eligibility
- aged 40 years and over (previously 45–70)
- who are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- employed and at risk of becoming unemployed and entering the income support system, or
- recently unemployed (within 12 months, previously nine months) and
- not registered for assistance through an Australian Government employment services program.
Disclaimer: Upskilled strives to ensure our website contains the most up-to-date information at all times. However, due to the limited and rapidly shifting nature of government funding availability, a course listed as qualifying for funding on our website may not have funded places available at the time of your enquiry. Upskilled cannot guarantee the availability of government funding for any course.