Benefits for Upskilled students with an AHRI Membership
Upskilled students who enrol in the following qualifications will be eligible for AHRI Membership for 12-months upon application to AHRI through Upskilled:
Upskilled students with a 12-month membership to AHRI will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to the online AHRI: ASSIST resources includes HR templates, procedures and manuals
- GetAbstract Business Book summaries
- Access to Gartner Publications hosted on the AHRI website (includes HRBP Quarterly, Global Talent Monitor, CHRO Quarterly & Talent Analytics Quarterly)
- E-HR news periodicals
- Free attendance to most AHRI network forums
- Member discount offers for AHRI events and education
- Access to apply for the AHRI mentoring program
How to apply for a free 12-month AHRI Membership as an Upskilled student
Upskilled Students who enrol in the three identified human resources qualifications from April 1, 2020 will be provided an Upskilled Student AHRI Membership application link once they have commenced their course. Students will then be eligible for one free 12-month membership.
About the Australian HR Institute (AHRI)
AHRI is the leading national association representing human resources and people management.
AHRI provides a wide range of learning and development opportunities in HR, people management and business skills. As a national body, AHRI provides education and networking opportunities across Australia. AHRI conducts independent research and liaises with both Australian and international partners on matters of interest to Australian workers and workplaces, through its expert industry advisory panels.
Whether you want to develop your career, advance the HR profession, get HR support, stay in touch with the latest industry developments, or grow the HR and management skills of your team, AHRI membership is for you.