Applying for an Upskilled course is easy. Our Education Managers are able to assist you in the process described below:
1) Choose from over 100 qualifications from Upskilled and our partners
2) Complete the online application form - there is no commitment at this stage
If you're interested in determining eligibility for the various forms of Government Funding & Incentives on offer, we'll ask you a few more questions.
3) An Upskilled Education Manager will contact you within 48 hours
Our Education Managers can answer any questions you have about Upskilled, our courses, and relevant funding opportunities.
4) Complete the Enrolment Form
Once you have confirmed your course of choice, simply complete the enrolment form and email it to an Education Manager at email@example.com, or fax it to 1300 277 177. If you are completing a qualification with one of our partners, your details will be passed on to them for confirmation.
If you feel your experience or previous qualifications warrant RPL, you can apply by submitting an RPL Request Form along with your relevant documentation in portfolio form for evaluation by Upskilled assessors
6) Language, literacy, and numeracy test
A short Language, Literacy, and Numeracy Test will be conducted at the commencement of your course to ensure you have the basic skills required to successfully complete your chosen qualification