Upskilled students now have unlimited access to over 2000 online video training courses via lynda.com
. Each course trains the viewer in the use of discrete elements in a wide range of software. The courses have been designed and deliverd by industry experts and provide a great way to learn.
The courses are limited to those undertaking an Upskilled qualification and access to the entire Lynda.com training library is provided via Upskilled’s online learning platform - MyUpskilled.
Lynda.com training videos have already been integrated into existing Upskilled course learning materials and provide an excellent supplementary resource for students undertaking a wide range of courses.
If Upskilled students wish to view video tutorials which aren’t related to the qualification they’re currently undertaking, they are quite welcome to do so and access any video once logged into MyUpskilled.
Once you have logged into MyUpskilled, you can access lynda.com from any computer anytime, anywhere to access and do any of your courses.
What are some popular lynda.com courses?
- Windows 8 Essential Training
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Windows 7 Tips and Tricks
- Camtasia Studio 8 Essential Training
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Up and Running with Cloud Storage APIs
- InDesign CS6 Essential Training
- Spreadsheets e.g. Excel 2013: Pivot Tables
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Word for Mac
- Achieving Your Goals
- SPSS Statistics Essential Training
- Setting Up Your Mobile Office to Work from Anywhere
On average about 24 new courses are added per month.
How can lynda.com help you?
- Tracks your individual training progress
- Keeps you current on the latest software programs including Adobe, Apple and Microsoft
- Lets you learn at your own pace—anytime, anywhere
- Lets you bookmark where you left off if your training time is interrupted
- Provides Certificates of Completion for courses you view in their entirety
- Supports your personal and professional development
How to make the most of your lynda.com experience?
- When you need help with software (e.g. making a Powerpoint) check lynda.com for help
- Set aside a half an hour every week for online training
- Visit lynda.com regularly for a listing of new and updated courses.
- Watch the Welcome video of a course to familiarise yourself with the website.
- Use bookmarks to mark favorite videos or courses
- Download exercise files before viewing courses and practice applying knowledge as you go
- Subscribe to the lynda.com blog RSS feed, and follow lynda.com on Twitter and Facebook