Upskilled and OTEN are proud to announce the extension of their partnership in 2016. The partnership means that Upskilled are now able to offer a plethora of new and exciting qualifications in areas of study we previously didn't have offerings in.
OTEN is Western Sydney Institute of TAFE’s online and distance learning center, providing over 200 courses online. In 2014. Western Sydney Institute were awarded the 2014 NSW Large Training Provider of the Year.
The new courses include:
- Diploma of Landscape Design (AHC50610)
- Diploma of Agriculture (AHC50110)
- Diploma of Horticulture (AHC50410)
- Diploma of Conservation and Land Management (AHC51110)
- Diploma of Parks and Gardens Management (AHC50710)
- Diploma of Building Design (CPP50911)
- Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) (CPC50210)
- Advanced Diploma of Building Surveying (CPC60115)
These new courses are all VET FEE-HELP approved and could also attract other Government funding and/or incentives, increasing access and affordability for a greater number of students undertaking training and education in Agriculture, Building and Construction, Conservation, Horticulture and Surveying. These particular areas of study have also been identified as areas of skills shortage in Australia, helping fill gaps in industries and offering promising career perspectives for successful students.
If you would like to find out more information about these new courses, the OTEN partnership or were wanting register your interest then all enquiries should be directed to Upskilled on 1300 009 922 or firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us now here.