- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Education & Training in Sustainability
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Work Health & Safety
- Diploma in Business
- Diploma in Business (Management)
- Diploma in Business (Frontline Management)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Business Development
- Certificate IV in Competitive Manufacturing
Work Experience History:
Richard has over 20+ years of experience in Business Management and Management Coaching/Mentoring.
From the very early days of his career Richard has demonstrated a forward thinking ability towards developing others to aspire to better themselves from taking on his own Martial Arts Business prior to leaving high school, through to training apprentices through his previously successful catering/specialised manufacturing firm.
With a proven track record, Richard moved into the role of Training and Development Manager within the Vocational sector earning him a place to be mentored into the specialist techniques of LEAN Management Systems.
Richard is also the driving force behind a newly formed group called SEEEDs, a Charity that is in the processes of setting up a complete closed cycle Eco-Facility that will house sustainability training in a live setting as well as be a respite farm-stay retreat for families and carers of people with disabilities.
Richard’s strengths lie in a strong ability to effect change through business culture development, process efficiency through real waste reduction training and implementing real client/customer focus.
Industry/Areas of Expertise:
Areas of expertise include leadership & cultural management and change in areas such as teamwork, environmental & process management, change and project management, client/customer service.