Retail Industry Insights
There's no doubt that the area of Retail is an exciting and growing profession, which offers stability, career fulfillment and a wide variety of job roles.
* All information on this page has been complied using figures from payscale.com.au and the Australian Government's joboutlook.gov.au - all figures are indications only, and are accurate at time of publication. Please do your own research before selecting a course or career.
Why study retail with Upskilled?
Upskilled’s retail courses are delivered online, giving you the flexibility to enrol anytime of the year and study at your own pace. Students will learn all about retail management and leadership, delving into the competencies required to handle frontline responsibilities in retail, from small outlets to larger franchises.
What will you learn?
During your studies, you will be trained in all the valuable practical skills that will allow you to pursue a lasting career in the industry of Retail.
Such abilities include:
- maintaining employee relations
- monitoring and handling business financials
- scheduling rosters
- stock control
- coordinating visual merchandising activities.
Our courses will allow students to pursue managerial positions in businesses such as restaurants, fast food chains, retail clothing stores, and many more.
What other study perks do you get with Upskilled?
Furthermore, your online course includes:
- comprehensive student support to help you throughout your study
- a dedicated online lecturer will be provided to assist you in your learning process and offer academic support
- access to a range of collaboration and communication tools that enable you to network and discuss with other students in your field, further enriching your overall student experience.
Some of the diplomas and certificates allow you to graduate with a Nationally Recognised Qualification that can boost your chances of employment and more opportunities to accelerate your learning even further.