Sales and customer contact industry insights
There's no doubt that the area of Sales & Customer Contact is an exciting and growing profession, which offers stability, career fulfillment and a wide variety of job roles.
* All information on this page has been complied using figures from payscale.com.au and the Australian Government's joboutlook.gov.au - all figures are indications only, and are accurate at time of publication. Please do your own research before selecting a course or career.
Why study sales and customer contact with Upskilled?
Upskilled’s sales and customer contract courses are delivered online, giving you the flexibility to enrol anytime of the year and study at your own pace.
What will you learn?
Among other things, you'll learn how to:
- implement operational plans
- promote innovation in a team environment.
There is a strong focus on building confidence; and leadership skills.
If you choose to study sales and customer contact online, you might also focus on how to effectively coordinate the implementation of customer service strategies.
Other skills you might develop are implementing and monitoring WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
What other study perks do you get with Upskilled?
Furthermore, your online course includes:
- comprehensive student support to help you throughout your study
- a dedicated online lecturer will be provided to assist you in your learning process and offer academic support
- access to a range of collaboration and communication tools that enable you to network and discuss with other students in your field, further enriching your overall student experience.
Some of the diplomas and certificates allow you to graduate with a Nationally Recognised Qualification that can boost your chances of employment and more opportunities to accelerate your learning even further.