The current average salary of an accounts supervisor is $62,000 - 80,500 per annum
An accounts supervisor handles the functioning of the department by supervising the team, maintaining financial records and assisting with audits. This sector will see growth from 189,100 jobs in 2017 to 202,100 jobs in the next 5 years.
Read more about the accounting and finance industry.
Accounts supervisors oversee reporting, auditing, taxation, budgeting and planning of financial matters and manage staff.
- Strong leadership and management skills to get the best from a team
- Accuracy in compiling data, preparing reports and maintaining records
- Competent in financial operations and analysis
- Ability to use accounting software to prepare records
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Good communication skills to explain complex financial data clearly