The current average salary of an Financial Analyst is $71, 700 - 106,000 annually
Financial analysts guide businesses and individuals in making sound investment decisions. They assess the performance of stocks, bonds, and other types of investments and then make business recommendations. This sector is poised for growth and salaries are expected to rise.
Read more about the accounting and finance industry.
Managing directors are high-level executives who are responsible for organisation policy setting and direction.
- Direct company resources including finances and employees
- Use workflow reporting to monitor budgets and spending
- Lead and direct the work of others towards company goals and philosophies
- Evaluate the performance of senior managers and their departments
- Act as an organisation representative at important functions and in the media
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and company policies