The current average salary of an
is $61,000 - $107,000 annually
Insurance brokers act on behalf of their client to give specialist advice on insurance. They assess a client’s risk to provide insurance advise based on their needs. In most cases, insurance brokers act on behalf of the client and not the insurer. The industry will grow very strongly over the next 5 years.
Read more about the accounting and finance industry.
Insurance brokers act on behalf of the client, determining their financial requirements and risks before suggesting suitable insurance products.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for numbers and calculations
- Accuracy in compiling data and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of finance and mortgage concepts
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills
- Needs to be reliable, trustworthy and have strong interpersonal skills to build a relationship with clients