The current average salary of an investment manager is $101,800 - 210,300 per annum
An investment manager deal with the investment properties and portfolios for their client. As an investment manager you will do research, monitor trends in investment and make market predictions that guide business and individual investment decisions. The job market will grow in the next 5 years from 52,500 openings in 2017 to 55,900 jobs by 2022.
Read more about the accounting and finance industry.
Investment managers usually work for large investment or asset management companies and make decisions on how their assets should be invested.
- Financially savvy with excellent know-how of investment matters
- Ability to work under pressure and have good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build a relationship with clients
- Sound analytical skills and decisive attitude and self-motivated
- Good numerical and IT skills