The current average salary of an
IoT Data Analyst
is $68,700 - 96,800 annually
IoT data analysts examine trends and patterns apparent in the data surrounding IoT, and come to meaningful conclusions from the information acquired. Employment for this role is expected to grow moderately 2022, from 26,100 workers in 2017 to 27,000 by 2022. 12,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the information technology industry.
IoT Data Analysts have strong critical thinking skills, are computer proficient, and are excellent communicators, both verbally and written.
- Have an analytical approach to interpreting data
- Are observant and have a strong attention to detail
- Well-versed in IoT – the way in which digital networks and technologies are all interconnected
- Excellent communication skills for reporting on data and the conclusions found
- Well-organised in managing varying sets of data
- Have excellent research skills in identifying sources of data, as well as new methods of data collection, analysis, and reporting