The current average salary of an IoT Junior Software Developer is $51,300 - 66,800 per annum
IoT junior software developers assist with the design and development of IoT software. Employment for this role is expected to grow to 2022, from 104,000 workers in 2017 to 119,000 by 2022. 60,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the information technology industry.
IoT junior software developers work within a team and are involved in all aspects of IoT software development, from design to testing.
- A deep understanding of sensors and wireless communication among digital devices
- Expertise in developing quality user interface
- An excellent ability to communicate and collaborate well in a team environment
- Have an innovative mindset and willingness to learn new trends and developments in the IoT field
- A good understanding of and an ability to implement operational security and ensure data privacy