The current average salary of an Nail Salon Manager is $52,500 - 60,800 annually
Nail salon managers are responsible for overseeing the daily activities of their business, ensuring all services are running smoothly. Employment for this role is expected to grow very strongly to 2022, from 35,400 workers in 2017 to 45,500 by 2022. 29,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the beauty therapy industry.
Nail salon managers have a strong knowledge of their business and the services provided, with an ability to lead and train their team of workers.
- Exemplary communication skills for supervising workers and providing excellent customer service
- Excellent knowledge of nail technician skills to ensure quality business standards are being met
- A friendly, patient, positive demeanor for working face-to-face with clients and customers
- Knowledge of managing finance and ability to plan and manage the budgets, sales, and expenses of salon
- Strong organisational skills for multi-tasking under pressure, managing payroll, and creating worker schedules
- Ability to lead and guide workers; and foster a positive working environment