The current average salary of an Naturopath is $56,000 - 75,500 annually
Naturopaths work to diagnose, treat and prevent illness through the use of natural medicines. They work with patients who have physical and mental health requirements, using a variety of techniques and treatments. Employment for naturopaths to 2019 is expected to experience strong growth. Employment in this small occupation grew moderately over the last five years.
Read more about the natural therapies industry.
Naturopaths work with individual clients to provide a holistic approach to medicine and health.
- Making assessments to ascertain general health and the details of specific health concerns
- Building rapport with clients in order to promote a holistic approach to health
- Developing treatment plans to include a variety of natural therapies
- On-going evaluation and documentation of patient progress
- Providing advice on a range of lifestyle matters
- Appropriately prescribing natural medicines