The current average salary of a practitioner consultant is $51,350 - 75,500 per annum
Practitioner consultants in Natural Therapies are trained naturopaths who provide practitioners, clinics, and retailers advice on herbal medicine and treatments. Employment for this role is expected to grow very strongly to 2022, from 20,900 workers in 2017 to 26,800 by 2022. 17,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the natural therapies industry.
Practitioner consultants in this sector are well-versed in the field of natural medicine and can provide sound advice on potential treatments their clients can administer.
- Highly educated in the field of herbal medicines and therapies
- Excellent interpersonal skills for providing guidance and advice on this field of health care
- A good understanding of psychology and biology
- Excellent listening skills to determine the needs of their clients
- Able to keep up-to-date with the latest medical research and critically analyse findings
- Able to present solutions and ideas with confidence