The current average salary of an
is $55,600 - 81,200 annually
Resort managers look after the safety and needs of guests, including their accommodation, dining and leisure activities. Employment for resort managers to 2022 is expected to grow in the next five years, from 19,600 in 2017 to 20,100 in 2022.
Read more about the events and tourism industry.
A resort manager’s key skills are customer service, administration, mathematics, sales and marketing. They organise staff, oversee work health and safety and manage various amenities.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
- Manage personnel and resources
- Supervising security and grounds keeping
- Monitor the responsible service of alcohol
- Assisting guests in organising their holiday activities