This Data Scientist course, delivered by Simplilearn in collaboration with IBM, accelerates your career in Data Science by providing you with real world training and skills in data science.
This online data science course offers extensive training on the most in-demand data science and machine learning skills with hands-on exposure to key tools and technologies including Python, R, Tableau, and concepts of machine learning. Be an expert in the field of data science by deep diving into all angles of data interpretation and master high-level technologies such as machine learning and programming skills.
With a program designed by IBM experts, students will have the opportunity to be part of an integrated blended learning approach involving live interaction masterclasses and practical projects setting them up to be job ready as a data scientist in the industry.
What you will learn
In this Data Scientist course, you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of data structure and data manipulation
- Understand and use linear and non-linear regression models and classification techniques for data analysis
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning models such as linear regression, logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, K-NN, and pipeline
- Perform scientific and technical computing using the SciPy package and its sub-packages such as Integrate, Optimise, Statistics, IO, and Weave
- Gain expertise in mathematical computing using the NumPy and Scikit-Learn packages.
- Master the concepts of recommendation engine and time series modeling and gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning
- Learn to analyse data using Tableau and become proficient in building interactive dashboards
Interpersonal skills you'll learn along the way:
- Stakeholder management
- Decision making
- Strong communication Skills
- Analytical thinking