Administration and business industry insights
There's no doubt that the area of Administration and Business is an exciting and growing profession, which offers stability, career fulfillment and a wide variety of job roles.
* All information on this page has been complied using figures from payscale.com.au and the Australian Government's joboutlook.gov.au - all figures are indications only, and are accurate at time of publication. Please do your own research before selecting a course or career.
Why study administration and business with Upskilled?
Upskilled’s Administration and Business courses are delivered online, giving you the flexibility to enrol anytime of the year and study at your own pace.
What will you learn?
Among other things, you'll learn how to provide personal leadership and to implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements. You’ll also learn about professional development and how to effectively manage your work priorities.
If you choose to study Administration and Business, you might also focus on how to:
- design and develop complex text documents
- show leadership in the workplace.
As good leadership comes with being an effective communicator, you will also be trained in soft skills involving:
- team communication
- customer service
- personal mentorship
- fostering positive client relationships.
Other skills you might develop are:
- how to identify risk
- apply risk management processes
- how to implement continuous improvement in the workplace.
Completing a course under the Administration and Business online course portfolio will have you well-equipped to pursue managerial, administrative, and customer service roles (among many others) across a wide range of industries in Australia. You will also gain the knowledge and skillset required to pursue a business venture of your own.
What other study perks do you get with Upskilled?
Furthermore, your online course includes:
- comprehensive student support to help you throughout your study
- a dedicated online lecturer will be provided to assist you in your learning process and offer academic support
- access to a range of collaboration and communication tools that enable you to network and discuss with other students in your field, further enriching your overall student experience.
Some of the degrees, diplomas and certificates allow you to graduate with a government-accredited, nationally recognised qualifications that can boost your chances of employment and more opportunities to accelerate your learning even further.