The current average salary of an Executive Personal Assistant is $69,000 - 87,000 annually
An executive personal assistant reports to a director or executive-level manager of a company, assisting with their administrative or clerical tasks. Employment for this role is expected to dip slightly to 2022, from 51,800 workers in 2017 to 49,300 by 2022. 27,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the administration and business industry.
Executive personal assistants are often put in charge of scheduling an executive’s meetings, travel demands, and errands, while performing other general office duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as they may have to deal with other people on a daily basis
- Highly organised and good with managing time; ensuring all appointments, meetings, and other demands are well-scheduled
- Have thorough knowledge of the company and its operations
- Good with managing and coordinating business staff
- Can multitask and make quick, critical decisions; able to work well under pressure
- Are good at conducting research and preparing reports on business operations