Human resources industry insights
There's no doubt that the area of Human Resources is an exciting and growing profession, which offers stability, career fulfillment and a wide variety of job roles.
* All information on this page has been complied using figures from payscale.com.au and the Australian Government's joboutlook.gov.au - all figures are indications only, and are accurate at time of publication. Please do your own research before selecting a course or career.
Why study human resources with Upskilled?
Upskilled’s human resources courses are delivered online, giving you the flexibility to enrol anytime of the year and study at your own pace.
Among other things, you'll learn how to implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements. You’ll also learn how to manage workforce planning.
What will you learn?
If you choose to study HR, you might also focus on how to:
- develop and manage performance management processes
- manage employee relations
- manage the recruitment selection and induction processes.
What other study perks do you get with Upskilled?
Furthermore, your online course includes:
Some of the diplomas and certificates allow you to graduate with a Nationally Recognised Qualification that can boost your chances of employment and more opportunities to accelerate your learning even further.
- comprehensive student support to help you throughout your study
- a dedicated online lecturer will be provided to assist you in your learning process and offer academic support
- access to a range of collaboration and communication tools that enable you to network and discuss with other students in your field, further enriching your overall student experience.