The current average salary of a learning and development consultant is $76,000 - 111,400 per annum
Learning and development consultants assist with a company’s education and training programs and help implement their learning initiatives. Employment for this role is expected to stay fairly stable to 2022, from 26,600 workers in 2017 to 26,600 by 2022. 20,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the management industry.
Learning and development consultants help steer a company’s direction in implementing new training initiatives for their employees.
- Are critical, and detail-oriented for helping businesses identify, assess, and prioritise their learning objectives
- Highly organised for planning, implementing, and reviewing initiatives
- Strong communication skills for discussing proposals and strategies
- Are highly knowledgeable in the education and training field
- Well-abled in instructing and coordinating others
- Know how to manage and maximise financial resources