The current average salary of an recruitment officer is $87,800 - 130,500 per annum
Recruitment officers ascertain job roles within a company and work to find, from either internal or external sources, new personnel to fill these job roles. Employment for recruitment officers to 2019 is expected to show moderate growth. Employment in this very large occupation fell over the last five years.
Read more about the human resources industry.
Recruitment officers plan for and ensure the recruitment of staff sufficient to organisation needs.
- Liaise with other managers to determine staffing requirements
- Use internal and external systems to advertise job vacancies as appropriate
- Ensure compliance with employment and data protection related legal requirements
- Assist other managers to process job applications and respond to queries
- Organise and take part in interview procedures as required
- Develop and keep up to date policies relating to employment and other human resources issues