The current average salary of an
is $88,700 - 190,000 annually
What does an Executive Manager do?
Executive managers oversee the key developmental, employment, and financial decisions of an organisation.
Read more about the management industry.
What are the key skills of an Executive Manager?
Executive managers have a clear vision of where they want their business to go, and help coordinate their people and resources to achieve these goals.
- Excellent leadership skills; know how to coordinate and manage their employees while still fostering positive relationships
- Able to establish budgets and make effective financial decisions
- Can manage contracts and negotiations with internal or external workers
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for evaluating existing data and making the best business decisions
- Have sound judgement of character; especially when hiring new employees
- Are able to keep composure under pressure
How to become an Executive Manager
If you want to become an Executive Manager, you'll need to have excellent relationship-building skills and be able to confidently make effective decisions that relate to the finance of the business or organisation.
Studying qualifications such as BSB50120 - Diploma of Business (Leadership) or BSB50420 - Diploma of Leadership and Management are ideal if you want to develop your leadership skills to excel in the business field.