The current average salary of an
is $175,000 - 229,000 annually
Executive managers oversee the key developmental, employment, and financial decisions of an organisation. Employment for this role is expected to grow to 2022, from 53,300 workers in 2017 to 54,300 by 2022. 22,000 job openings are expected over this time from workers leaving and new jobs being created.
Read more about the management industry.
Executive managers have a clear vision of where they want their business to go, and help coordinate their people and resources to achieve these goals.
- Excellent leadership skills; know how to coordinate and manage their employees while still fostering positive relationships
- Able to establish budgets and make effective financial decisions
- Can manage contracts and negotiations with internal or external workers
- Have an analytical and critical mindset for evaluating existing data and making the best business decisions
- Have sound judgement of character; especially when hiring new employees
- Are able to keep composure under pressure