The current average salary of an
is $60,500 - 79,000 annually
What does an administration manager do?
Administration managers do a range of clerical and administrative tasks that help in the day to day functioning of any organisation. There will be 212,000 job openings over the next five years due to an ongoing need for reliable administration managers across all sectors.
Read more about the administration and business industry.
What skills do you need to be an administration manager?
Administration managers perform a vital support role by organising schedules, communicating on behalf of executives, maintaining records and performing clerical duties.
- Accuracy in preparing data and adept at using computer software
- Attention to detail to prepare documentation and follow instructions
- Methodical, organised, ability to prioritise work and be discreet
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to anticipate needs and take initiative