The current average salary of an
is $50,000 - $60,000 annually
Administrative assistants perform a range of clerical and administrative duties like organising files, preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and aiding senior staff. There will be 212, 000 job openings over the next five years due to an ongoing need for reliable administration managers across all sectors.
Read more about the administration and business industry.
Administrative assistants are responsible for a variety of clerical/ organisational tasks for the smooth running of a business.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Adept at using technology
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Detail-oriented and resourceful
- Good problem solving skills and ability to prioritise work
- Emotional intelligence to work well with a range of different staff